Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This season is drawing to a close...

I feel in my spirit that this season is a drawing to a close. Right now, I need to focus on getting healthy and getting my hormones regulated so that I can hopefully be medicine-free. This blog started out as tracking my weight loss, but I quickly lost the zeal after the first month. That will change.

I am retiring this blog for now. I will still have it, but I will not write on it. You can find me on Second Story Silhouettes. . I just really feel the reason why I haven't become pregnant is because God has something else for me now. Although I still desire a child with everything in me, I feel God has quenched that desire with this newfound purpose in my life, which is becoming clearer and clearer that we should go on an extended missions trip. I don't know how God is going to work all of this out, but I am excited to see what He has in store.

I thank you all that followed me through your own TTC journey. Those that encouraged me, your words will always mean so very much to me. And I WILL be back, and I'm claiming in the name of JESUS that I won't have to struggle nearly as much as I did this time. I am believing that God will bless me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I won't have two Ashley-blogs to read anymore but one is better than none! ;) I'm so proud of you for the way you've trusted God during this whole time, when you were blogging about it and now, when you're deciding to move your writing in a different direction. I support you in your new journey one hundred and ten percent!!!

    Please keep us updated on your other blog on your missions journey! <3

    ReplyDelete