Friday, September 4, 2009

Negative, #...

Negative.

I can't figure out why I've had a tension headache for three days and felt feverish for the same amount of days.

I don't go to the doctor unless I absolutely have to, and going to the doctor can't really fit in my schedule today, since we will be on our way to Mississippi. 

I wish whatever it is would go away and stop faking me out. 

It would have been really nice, too. (Besides the obvious reasons for it being nice) I'm only going in for an hour today for a team meeting, and it would have been nice to have a miracle announcement, and especially since we're travelling to see my family. 

*sigh* When you see so many negatives,  you really begin to lose hope. 

Almost nine months and counting.  

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry to hear that =(
    don't give up hope, it will happen when the time is right.
    i hope you aren't coming down with the flu--my mom told me that flu breakouts have started already this year, much earlier than usual. take care of yourself and get to feeling better, i'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you, sister.
    It is incredible tough, but we will all make it through this. WE WILL!
    I am praying for you and hoping that your weekend away is just what the Dr. ordered :)

    ReplyDelete