Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pray, pray, pray for me.

I am going to go crazy these next few days. 

Well, first of all, Jessi or Kristin, if you read this all, let me know when in the heck I should take a pregnancy test to put me out of my misery.

Anyway, to explain that random outburst... 

I apparently was coming down with something. I think it's a cold. I started feeling sick yesterday and today it's gotten better, but definitely a cold.

***TMI ALERT***

since this is my blog which chronicles what's going on in my quest to get pregnant, I have to share all. So, if those of you who are close friends don't feel like getting to know me in a very personal way, now is the time to stop reading. I will include stars at the conclusion of my TMI area.

Today, I had brown/pinkish mucous spotting. Well, I don't know if you could even call it...spotting. More just like brown/light pink mucous discharge, which I've heard is a sign of implantation bleeding. I am freaking out right now. It has been a very small amount though, and i haven't had any cramps, just twingy pain, which I'm used to since I have that often. But, I haven't had blood in five freaking months, so I am majorly getting worked up about this. 

***********

What I highlighted in the above paragraph is that I could have possibly had implantation bleeding today. I have NO clue if this is it or not, but all I know is that how it looks points to that it is. Of course, what I really need to know is for about how long implantation bleeding lasts. I'm not getting clear answers on the net, but I think I'm going to go on over to babycenter.com and browse the message boards.

I really need prayer right now, because of course my mind and heart are two steps ahead of what's actually going on. Me suffering from a cold could potentially be a sign of pregnancy as well, as some women do get colds when they are first pregnant. Of course again, I don't know really how early they have colds. I am jumping ahead of course, because I am a major dreamer. I need prayer that I will be able to calm down and wait for a bit before I make myself go crazy.

Basically, from what I just pulled up, I would need to wait two weeks after this possible implantation bleeding before I can test for pregnancy. Are these people NUTS? I'm supposed to wait around for two weeks? Oh my goodness. 

I'm really lost, because I've never gotten this far. I don't even know when to expect my period since my cycle has been so out of whack, so I wouldn't even know when to expect it unless I expected it around my normal time, which would be around the 28th or so. 

That's my little rant. I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to babycenter. 

Pray for me. 

5 comments:

  1. maybe the bleedingishness means you could be starting your period soon? i don't know what implantation bleeding is...maybe that's the same thing....? i'm clueless about medical stuff, haha.
    i'll be praying for you this week. take care of yourself and get plenty of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's either implantation bleeding (which is incredibly rare) or it was supposed to be your period... you need to go ahead and test NOW. That could have been your body disposing of old blood, which happens to a lot of preggo women... their period is due and when they start to bleed, they think it's their period, but then it stops.... so I say, test now, and then again in like 7 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of the cold, I had cold symptoms for 24 hours during my 5th week of pregnant... I bought Tylenol Cold for no reason, lol. I only needed it one day! It was weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am praying for you dear! the waiting is definitely the worst. let us know! i am hoping all the very best!! :)

    ReplyDelete