Monday, November 2, 2009

Dissapointment, mixed in with some relief.

So... my cycle showed up...on Halloween, of all days... 3 days early?!

The upside is that I actually started without needing any pills to kick start it.
The downside is that for a second there, due to feeling pains I hadn't felt before, I thought maybe there might be something different going on. I swear, I think I've felt ovulation pains before, but these pains felt worse...so I narrowed it down, tried not to get too anxious, and prayed that maybe my hopes would come true.

I'm hoping this really is a cycle. But yet, it seemed to only last two days...so I'm not sure if it counts or not. I'm going to call the dr's office and try to talk to my dr. If this is considered my cycle, I have got to get another prescription for Clomid. Onto 150 mg...

2 comments:

  1. Please keep me updated...I hope you get your wish. You guys have been working so hard...I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete