Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New blog?

I'm starting to wonder if I need to create a new blog.

I feel like this blog kind of oppresses me due to its basic concept. Perhaps I need to have another blog for my random bloggy goodness. And especially since I've been feeling frustrated and disappointed lately with the trying to conceive process, it feels like every post is complaining. I used to be a fun blogger, who would blog on random topics and whatnot. But now it's difficult to do that, because I am so ridiculously busy and tired a lot, and also because if I were to start typing a post like that and put it on this blog, it would feel...out of place.

But, I have become a blog junkie who creates and deletes a lot, so I'm wondering if that will just contribute to my habit. Hmm...

What do YOU think?

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...since I also have had many different blogs over the years. I really, really wanted a theme for my current blog, but I don't really have any (this is going to sound really depressing) "goals" in my life, per se...haha, um...well, writing stuff...but I felt restricted only writing about writing.

    I like reading your TTC blog a lot, so I don't want you to get rid of it...but I understand the need for a "random" blog...do you still have your Second Story Silhouettes blog? You could always just make that your random blog...that way, you could try it out and see if you really want to be a random blogger without too much commitment. Just an idea, though.

    I don't think every post you write is complaining...I feel like they're more like updates. But I do miss the random blog entries on xanga about experimenting with wearing heels and jeans...and other such classic sweetsavior topics... :) So I think you should try the random blog thing again, if you get the free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its more fun to write a random blog, but thats probably just because my blog is random and i'm biased, haha. on the other hand, some of my favorite blogs to read are themed---the clothes horse blog is Amazing (www.theclothes.blogspot.com, check it out)! you could always have a random blog with reoccuring subjects--i write about writing and put up some poetry from time to time, among the randomness, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say keep it all in one place. Too many blogs becomes too much maintenance and we love to read everything, you don't have to keep your blogs to specific themes. I try not to... I try to add random life stuff in mine, too. Product reviews, movie reviews, etc.

    ReplyDelete