Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have good news and bad news (considering blogging)

The bad news: I just can't function blogging randomly on this blog. It just really doesn't work for me. I'm so sorry if it becomes more cumbersome to follow my thoughts by jumping back and forth between two blogs, but I hope that you will be able to do so and still leave me the comments I love so much.

The good news: I think I'm going to use my old writing blog, Second Story Silhouettes, for this. Of course, there is that slight possibility I will become neurotic again and feel like "no, that's for my writing ideas, so I must create ANOTHER blog"....but I hope this won't be the case. I really do. I want to mix both writing ideas and random blogging.

We'll see how this goes.

So, follow me! http://secondstorysilhouettes.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading the randomness that will be your other blog! And don't worry, it's not too much to read both your blogs...it'll be even more bloggy goodness to enjoy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! two ashley blogs to enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete